Our Saturday

Saturday, September 24, 2011

 
John Paul's first "face" painting.  He was SO excited and kept talking about all the paint colors on the table.



He was very proud to pose with his snake (which looks a little bit like a gummy worm/tadpole...)!



They cleared out the moonbounce for him.  He may have jumped once...  He climbed over the humps to the back of the moonbounce, then slid out the front and ran to his shoes exclaiming, "MOOBOUNCE!" and trying to get back in.  Maybe next time he'll understand that he's supposed to jump...


Of course, we had to spend some time jumping on the bridge on the playground.



For some reason I always have to sing, "La-dee-dah-dee-dah what's the name of that song" when he's jumping on the bridge.  Apparently it's our "thing" that we do on playground bridges.  Don't ask me why.  He made it up.



It took like, 5 minutes to get him down the slide.  He just wanted me to shout at him through the tube.

We also had a couple of awesome train rides (his favorite part?  Reading the word "train" on the sign), burgers, and cheese curls!  Definitely a successful Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. He read the word "train"? At 26 months?

    This is getting to be difficult to believe. If I didn't know John Paul, I sure wouldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan