Okay, I know I already did this, but Emily nominated me again and I really like answering these questions! So I won't re-tag, but I'll answer the questions and link you back to my 5 Things :)
1. If you had to eat one thing or meal all day for a week, what would it
be? Sandwiches. 100% Sandwiches. I've actually thought about this a lot, because sandwiches are endlessly customizable. I would eat bacon egg & cheese sandwiches and veggie subs and grilled cheese and everything in between and it would be so tasty!!!
2. When you get to go out by yourself (or with a friend/relative),
what do you do? Or what would you want to do? Hmm... Right now my only "going out" is to the grocery store or the library on my way home from work. But I LOVE being able to browse either without having to nurse.entertain kiddos. And those are some of my favorite places anyway!
3. Do you find your
children have similar temperaments? Not at all! They're all incredibly different, I'm excited to see where they end up. John Paul is a super-nerd and seems to be getting less socially awkwars, Cecilia sparkles with every fiber of her being but knows how to throw a SERIOUS tantrum when she wants to, Elizabeth smiles all the time and wants to make everyone around her smile, and Mary Claire is just so calm and placid that sometimes it doesn't even feel like I have twins!
4. Sweet or salty? Right now, sweet.
5. When you
are with your husband, who usually drives? What about on longer road
trips? Him. Pretty much always. I'm fine with that.
6. What's a "chore" that you secretly (or not so secretly) enjoy
doing (I won't tell anyone)? I'm starting to enjoy doing the dishes, partially because it means nobody will make me hold a baby!
7. Are you a morning person or night
owl? A morning person, but not by choice. Although after years of early-morning classes, teaching, and babies, I'm pretty much incapable of sleeping in. And if I wake up at 6:30 and everyone else is asleep, I sometimes like to get up and eat breakfast without anyone else awake. I love to go to bed early and wake up with the whole day ahead of me!
8. What was the last book you read & was it any good (this is a
selfish q, as I need some suggestions)? Palace of Stone, very good. Did you know there was another princess academy book? Yeah, I read a lot of books about princesses... You should get on Goodreads and find all the books!
9. If you could go on any
vacation (expenses paid) with your kids & husband, where would you go? What
would you do there? Right now? An all-inclusive resort with babysitters so I could sleep in, and an indoor water park because I don't want to bother with sunblock. I just need an actual relaxing vacation for once!
10. I'm at your house. What would I see? Toys everywhere. And books. Andrew just hung all our icons on the wall, so that's something? Also purple & yellow crocuses and daffodils because the previous owners gardened a lot which is awesome!
Should I do 5 things again? Sure!
1. I hate seafood. You may have known this, but I think that God put all those things in the ocean because they're gross and not intended for food :P
2. I read a lot of young adult/junior fiction, and very few books intended for adults, because grown-up books usually have a lot of unnecessary sex and foul language. Which is why I really like reading about princesses & magic :)
3. When I was in 5th grade, my friends and I (we were all jerks) convinced this girl that "Titties" were cute little birds and that she should write a poem about them. She did, and she recited it in front of the class. We all got in BIG trouble.
4. In college, I used to take food from the salad bar and cook with it on my dorm because the other food was so bad.
5. Once, my sister and I brought a shovel to a wedding as our date.
There you go! And I will let you all know, if I'm tagged for a Liebster again I will absolutely do it. Because my one-handed typing is seriously amazing, and what else am I going to do while nursing the babies? This is why I blog so much...