What I Wore, What I Made, What They Did

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Want to see a trick? WATCH!!!


So. Strong.


Her too!


And clearly John Paul needs more training if he's going to be my photographer...

This week we were a little crazy getting ready for Mass and I couldn't remember which twin's turn it was to go with us. I thought Elizabeth? Midway through Mass when she was face down on the floor blowing raspberries, I remembered that it was actually Mary Claire's turn. Whoops.

At least when she was blowing spit bubbles and trying to get me to pop them, it was a quiet activity?


This outfit is an oldie but a goodie - here are a couple pictures of the same one from the archives:


2-year-old Cecilia! 


Anyway, this skirt and shirt are one reason why I've been trying harder to purchase more woven clothing rather than knits in the past couple years - it just holds up SO much better in the long run. I've had that top since I was pregnant with Cecilia 5 years ago and it's still in practically new condition. And the skirt, also, is holding up great! It's not available anymore but this one on modcloth is pretty similar. And the shirt is H&M, obviously long gone since it's so old but I'm digging this one from Madewell or this one (only $16!).

Linking up with Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday!


Can we all just appreciate our immaculate walls right there? Thanks, twins. Magic Eraser can't touch that anymore...

But look above! I made a decoration! John Paul's birthday party was yesterday and even though:


It actually didn't seem crazy at ALL - I got a surprising amount of adult conversation because the majority of the kids were just off playing on their own in the back yard while we all sat around eating and drinking! I think the most kids we had around at one time was only 23, since people were coming and going.

Meanwhile the neighbors were ALSO having a birthday party, but theirs involved a moonbounce and loud music... Luckily nobody noticed the moonbounce. And when Cecilia heard them shooting off fireworks she just told me, "Mom? I think they must know it's John Paul's birthday and they're setting off fireworks for him!"

Yup. That's what we'll go with.

(And here I am *finally* linking up with Erica for her Summer Stitching Stash Blast!)

Hope you have a beautiful and relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan