I woke up early to go to the 7 AM Mass, expecting to be by myself. John Paul and Peter woke up *right* before I left, and John Paul wanted to come so he got himself dressed in record time and came with me. I rarely get to go to Mass with him, so it was interesting deflecting his musings ("The ceiling panels are boring to look at. I don't think the peak at the ceiling is at a 90-degree angle. Why are those people going up to receive Communion early? What if we have more than 10 kids and need to get a 15-passenger van?"), and so sweet as he did his "big kid" protective arm around my waist.
We're in full-on fall mode with the weather right now, but I expect summer weather will be back several times before the seasons switch over completely. I kind of like the little glimpses of cooler weather and then being able to enjoy the warmth again before we're in cold weather mode all the time!
Some affiliate links included below.
Dress: c/o Pink Blush Maternity
Leggings: H&M Mama (similar, just full-length instead of cropped)
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!