Happy Advent! I'm still pregnant. I have a picture and everything, but the internet isn't cooperating so I'll try to upload it later. It's a picture of desperation, that's for sure... For now we'll stick with phone pictures!
Me: I really need a giant bag of ice and like, the biggest cup ever so I can have really really cold ice water whenever I go into labor...
Andrew: *goes to 7-11 and brings back the biggest cup ever*
Meanwhile, though, I'm still not in labor. Because this baby would like to claim the title of "latest Hill baby" (currently 5 days late and counting), made all the more painful by the fact that at least THREE of my friends with later due dates than mine have already given birth. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
On the plus side, at least I got to go to Mass on the first Sunday of Advent! Andrew set up the wreath yesterday while I napped, and this morning we got out one toy nativity and a couple of books to start things off.
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!