Hey, remember how I was so uncomfortable last week?
Well now I get to be uncomfortable in a completely different way! But with velvety baby hair to stroke and a sweet little bundle to snuggle :)
At 6 days post partum, I honestly don't care that I still look pregnant. So I threw on a dress I've been missing that magically camouflages the bump from in front. And then I wore Edith through most of Mass anyway, so it's not like you could tell!
|John Paul would like me to let you know that, as usual, he took the weekly picture for me.|
Andrew took the week off, so we went to a later Mass without Mary Claire and Peter - it was remarkably peaceful! And nice not to have to rush to get out the door.
What's really important, though, is what the baby wore to Mass. Duh.
Cecilia took several tries picking out her outfit, first choosing a flowered onesie and polka dot leggings underneath... I gently guided her towards a somewhat-matching option, but really who cares? That baby! She can wear anything!
Tuesday is St. Nicholas Day! We've got our chocolate coins ready to go (here's what we did last year) and Edith is getting her own Shining Light Doll (affiliate link! Thank you!). We'll read The Legend of St. Nicholas (also affiliate!) and... That's about all I've got. We take lazy liturgical living to a new level ;)
One more thing before I stop writing - I'm hosting a LuLaRoe online pop-up on Tuesday night (8 eastern), and you should come! Here's the link if you're interested, and you should definitely check it out even if you're not familiar with LuLaRoe (Ethically produced clothing in awesome solids and prints). Hope you can come! After all, *you* need St. Nicholas presents for yourself, right?
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!