I bet you're pretty pleased that I caught a picture of Edith mid-poop, right?
Today was a week when Andrew could come with us to Mass, so Peter was very excited to wear his "fweater vest." And wasn't *terrible* during Mass... I made the rookie mistake of bringing this book (affiliate link) to Mass, so he wanted to very loudly exclaim, "PEEKABOO SHEEP!!! HELLO SHEEP!!!"
We're enjoying the strangely warm weather now, particularly after temperatures so freezing our kitchen pipes froze this week!
Any time we can go somewhere without worrying about coats, I'm happy!
And the warm temperatures meant yesterday we could start decorating the outdoors for Christmas! And the indoors somewhat, as well - it takes us a while to get things decorated all the way because we really like to draw out the Christmas season and celebrate all the way through Candlemas. Which means we *still* don't have a tree (even though I tried to convince Andrew to go cut one down yesterday...), but I think it'll be a funny one this year because we're just going to cut down one of the little pine trees from our woods. Charlie Brown Christmas tree ftw!
Next week's post will go live at the usual time but I probably won't have my picture up at first because you know how crazy Christmas day gets!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!