Notice anything different? No, it's not Cecilia's fabulous self-styled hair...
I could not make these things up if I tried.
Every picture is blurry, although John Paul firmly maintains they're all in focus. He takes his job as photographer very seriously.
And here's a shot of the Bobbsey twins, one of whom will be coming to Mass with me and promises she will be VERY good. I'll believe it when I see it. The other already went to Mass with Grandma, and I'm certain she did a better job than last week's boot removal drama.
Sweet Peter had to get in the picture as well, although he didn't wear that to Mass. Because he didn't go. Because he's the loudest two-year-old ever. After last week's post, evidently Andrew decided it was important to dress him in his Tom Brady jersey. Peter came down and introduced himself, "I'm Tom Bwady!!"
And Andrew agreed. He won't call him by any of his other alter ego names (Narwhal, Jelly, Pelly, Benny, etc.) but Tom Brady? Sure.
(John Paul, eager to have me post about him, would like me to let you know that he found the remaining box of Kraft Mac 'n Cheese from my pregnancy cravings and prepared it for lunch for all the kids. Great job, John Paul!!!)
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!