Palm Sunday! Woohoo! One week until Easter!!
I neglected to give the "Palm Talk" before Mass, but despite that the kids still were pretty good about not deliberately hitting each other/the people in front of & behind us with their palms. And we got to have a procession, which Mary Claire especially adored. She told me several times, "Mom! I LOVE Palm Sunday!!"
Unfortunately, she loved it so much that she started being naughty with her palm, lost it, and then started yelling that she'd be good and she still wanted her treat. Surefire way to lose it completely, right there... At least Mass was already over!
Edith was great, though! She fell asleep and stayed down for most of Mass, and was just sweet and calm the rest of the time. I always cherish these early, well-behaved Mass days before they're vocal enough to be taken out. We'll get there soon, I'm sure...
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!