A little "artist"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


John Paul didn't know it, but we got him paints and paintbrushes for his birthday.  I saved them for a time when I felt like I had the energy to clean up afterwards...


He had a blast!  And it really wasn't very messy, particularly since he cleaned most of it up himself.  But it's still an activity that is limited to Cecilia's naptime, since there's no way I'm letting her at the paints!


The finished products (I drew the circle, he drew almost everything else in his exploration).

1 comment:

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan