Happy Sunday! After a few days of gloriously perfect weather, it's hot and sticky again here in Virginia... I'm hoping for breezy fall-ish (Virginia fall-ish, so upper 70s/low 80s) weather again soon, but for now we're dealing with a little bit more summer weather!
Peter lasted approximately 5 minutes into Mass before Andrew had to take him out, COMPLETELY out, and they never made it back in. We found them in the car afterwards so... Thankful that I wasn't the one who had to deal with that!
Affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
Blouse: Old, Similar on SUPER-sale
I've been wearing my hair completely up lately because it's so hot, but I really wanted to wear my hat so I did a side ponytail with a small flexi clip. I'm going to do a giveaway in a couple of weeks (and I added a "shop" tab up at the top if you want to browse), so for now I'll just show you some of our favorite ways to wear them lately!
Elizabeth has the thinnest, finest hair but it's long enough that she actually needs a medium for a bun! Cecilia was pretty pleased to be wearing one of the smalls to Mass for a bun as well, and Mary Claire has enough hair for a large. Whew! That's the major reason I signed up to be a consultant - these actually hold the girls' super-fine hair and now I've got enough that they can each wear one if they want.
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!