32/52: THEIR Sunday Best

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Every week I take a picture of myself for the linkup I host, My Sunday Best. And every week their Sunday Best totally beats mine!


Peter really, really, really loves wearing his hand-me-down seersucker blazer. And since it's almost fall, we probably need to get all the use out of it that we can before it becomes seasonally inappropriate! Although it's size 2T so it should fit in the spring as well.





John Paul doesn't care about changing out of his Mass clothes because he's too busy reading. I don't know HOW he doesn't strip down immediately when he's in these hot clothes all buttoned up - he even buttons his polo shirts all the way up, for some strange reason...


Why don't you just pay attention to Cecilia here and not our horribly disorganized and cluttered buffet, okay? Okay.


Elizabeth enjoyed her treat of chocolate-covered almonds and then gave me her "best" smile, which apparently means her eyes disappear. Come to think about it, that's how she smiled as a baby, too!


One of these days I'll have to even out Mary Claire's butcher job of a haircut... She kept wiggling and moving when I was trimming her bangs and eventually I had to give up because they just kept getting shorter and shorter!!! She wears her sailor dress every single week as long as I don't hide it - it's pretty short though, so I think I'm going to need to find one in a larger size because GOSH she's cute in that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan