John Paul, Age 12

Thursday, July 15, 2021




Look who's twelve! A full-blown middle schooler! Luckily he's not too old for these silly birthday surveys... Maybe homeschooling *does* keep kids from thinking they're too cool for things like this!

 

1. What is your favorite color? Green, always is and always has been, probably always will be, too.

2. What is your favorite toy? I guess Pokemon trading cards?
3. What is your favorite fruit? That is a hard one... Probably grapefruit.
4. What is your favorite television show? Pokemon.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I dunno... Probably leftover pasta or pizza.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Umm I don't know, all of them...
7. What is your favorite game? Favorite board game? Probably diplomacy. Favorite card game? Probably Pokemon trading card game.
8. What is your favorite snack? Probably sour cream and onion potato chips.
9. What is your favorite animal? Probably cat.
10. What is your favorite song? Ummm... I dunno.
11. What is your favorite book? Uhhhhh.... That is a really hard one. Maybe any of the Keeper of the Lost Cities books?
12. Who is your best friend? I don't know, I have a lot.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cap'n Crunch.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play basketball.
15. What is your favorite drink? Coca cola I guess?
16. What is your favorite holiday? Maybe Christmas? I don't know. Maybe Easter. I think it's a tie between Christmas and Easter 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A book.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes or waffles.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spelunkers! Burgers!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Maybe a physicist, maybe a chemist, I dunno. 

I had to get in the picture with him, because it's so ridiculous to me that we're about the same height (and his feet have been bigger than mine for more than a year...), plus the last time I was this pregnant in the summer? Is when I was pregnant with him!!

 
In a couple more weeks, God willing, he'll have a late birthday present of a new baby brother or sister! Well, he's firmly convinced it's a baby brother, because it's about time for another boy. That's how these things work, right?

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite toy?
3. What is your favorite fruit? 
4. What is your favorite television show? 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
6. What is your favorite outfit? 
7. What is your favorite game? 
8. What is your favorite snack?  
9. What is your favorite animal? 
10. What is your favorite song? 
11. What is your favorite book? 
12. Who is your best friend? 
13. What is your favorite cereal? 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
15. What is your favorite drink? 
16. What is your favorite holiday? 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday John Paul! I'm with you on green being the best color. :)

    Also I feel old ... Started reading the blog when it was just John Paul, Cecelia, and baby twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12! Wow! Prayers for a smooth delivery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday John Paul! Best wishes for an easy delivery and another happy and healthy baby, with curls! :)

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan