Homeschool Year 7!

Friday, August 27, 2021

Name: Lucy
Grade: Potty Training Boot Camp 
Favorite Subject: Coloring and being read to 
Least Favorite Subject: Potty training 
Most Excited To: Use all the new art supplies!
Name: Edith
Grade: Pre-K (ish)
Favorite Subject: Drawing in her notebook
Least Favorite Subject: N/A
Most Excited To: "learn how to draw people with hands, because I only draw stick figures and horrible queens for Lucy, and I can't draw a queen with hairy feet"
Name: Peter
Grade: 1
Favorite Subject: Draw Write Now (handwriting + drawing)
Least Favorite Subject: Anything requiring narration
Most Excited To: Learn how to draw more things
Name: Mary Claire
Grade: 3
Favorite Subject: Maybe Draw Write Now
Least Favorite Subject: History
Most Excited To: Probably learn to play the recorder
Name: Elizabeth
Grade: 3
Favorite Subject: Probably Paddle to the Sea since I don't really have to narrate
Least Favorite Subject: Probably history
Most Excited To: Learn how to play the recorder
Name: Cecilia
Grade: 5
Favorite Subject: Art
Least Favorite Subject: History and boring written narrations
Most Excited To: do more art!
Name: John Paul
Grade: 7
Favorite Subject: Math
Least Favorite Subject: Art
Most Excited To: Do more pre-calculus

Bonus!

Name: Margaret
Grade: Baby
Favorite Subject: Nursing
Least Favorite Subject: Sleeping  
Most Excited To: Watch the ceiling fan

I really love our back to school pictures every year - it is so tremendously sweet looking back at everybody's pictures, so I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make these happen... Margaret tried to sabotage by spitting up all over her original outfit when I was getting her dressed, but amazingly she didn't spit up at all while we were taking pictures! And one of the kids fell off her bike and had been crying for quite a while before the pictures, but she rallied and I don't think you can even tell which one it was. (She wasn't seriously injured, no blood or anything, just shaken!) (Also, I was so busy making sure Lucy didn't run away or anything that I failed to notice the ridiculous faces some of the other children were making... Just shows their character, I suppose!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan