Those Creative Juices

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I present to you two separate instances of John Paul's creativity at work:


Our first representational drawing - he told me he was drawing a rainbow, and as you can see there are lots of curved lines on the right side of the page.  This particular rainbow is made up of the colors red, pink, brown, more red, some red, and another shade of red.

Then Grandma put it on the fridge and John Paul got excited about all the letters, of course...  "D-I-F-G...  DIFG!!!"


And here's his attempt at a paper airplane.  He actually did a good job folding the corners in, but then he had no idea where to go from there.  Thankfully this totally satisfied his need and I threw it pitifully around the room while Cecilia nursed...

1 comment:

  1. Red is an excellent color to have in a rainbow. So is red. And, of course, everybody's favorite: red!

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan