Pictures!

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm gonna blame the recent lack of posts on this pregnancy...  1st trimester is kicking my butt but it'll be over soon!

So...  here's a photo dump for you.


Cecilia hijacked John Paul's new hat WHILE in her high chair.


Then filled it with food.


And dumped it back out.


I let her have frozen blueberries for breakfast.


But the blue beard doesn't show up so well on camera.


She decided to eat lunch in John Paul's chair (don't you love those sleepy post-nap eyes?).


And gave me her "smile" for my trouble.  That's what she does when you ask her to smile...


And of course, John Paul couldn't be left out of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan