21/52: Last Day of School!

Thursday, May 28, 2020




It came to pass that the day I had scheduled as our last day of school ALSO happened to be the day the local frozen custard place had Coffee Oreo as their flavor of the day so... Obviously we had to take advantage!

Was this Lucy's first taste of frozen custard? I'm actually pretty sure it wasn't, but it had been so long that she had no idea what was coming. I love the look on their faces when they try ice cream for the first time and are first shocked by how cold it is, but then delighted by the creamy sweetness! She toddled around from sibling to sibling, helping herself to as many bites as they would share.

We also picked up our library holds, but that was clearly not as eventful. Well, unless you're a 10-year-old boy who will happily bolt down your custard as quickly as possible in order to get to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan