I'm just gonna hammer out a post real quick because Peter has decided he no longer nurses down for naps, and even though Andrew can get him down in 2 minutes without a peep, he's decided to be Screamy McScreamerson for me. It's great.
Mary Claire was the winner! Actually, John Paul was the first one up because he could not WAIT to read more of the books that we got at the used book store yesterday (Beverly Cleary's Henry Huggins books are the favorite right now). But he wanted to go to Mass later with my mom, so I took Mary Claire and Cecilia. Then they promptly changed into play clothes when we got home, but you can imagine Mary Claire in the same sailor dress she likes to wear every week, I'm sure!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts.
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!