The boys magically slept until past 8 today, and since Andrew's off from his usual church job, we got to go to a later Mass and have a nice relaxed morning. But we only just got home, which is why this post is late!
It was a rather trying morning when it came to hairstyles... The twins each decided they HAD to have three bows in their hair, and they couldn't have two on one side and one on the other. Nope. Left, Right, Middle.
They both ended up pulling them out of their hair by the end of Mass though, so the style was short-lived. Meanwhile everybody had to scream about who got what bow, because Cecilia really wanted to wear one of Mary Claire's and Mary Claire REALLY DID NOT WANT TO SHARE! Eventually she decided that since she had three bows in her hair already, Cecilia could have one of her others.
Because if you have four bows, the fourth bow is your neighbor's, right?
I wore one of my favorite maternity standbys, the forgiving black dress with a kimono. Unfortunately, it does nothing to disguise my bellybutton, which led to Mary Claire spending a great portion of Mass playing with it. There are few things I find more unpleasant than somebody playing with my bellybutton, but it was better than hearing her whine, "I'm TIRED!!! When is Mass gonna be OVER???"
Also her feet were hot. And her finger hurt. Then her shoes were too big. And she wanted to put all the books away, even the one Cecilia was looking at. And the man next to us looked at her.
It's hard to be 3.
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!