Happy Sunday! We're off for a busy day of back-to-back parties, so I'll try to make this quick!
This was a rare Sunday when my mom wasn't around to help us, so we had all the kids together in one pew and... Well, they weren't *terrible* so there's that? I think the hardest part for me is that I'm HOT and the air isn't turned up very high in the church, and everybody wants to sit as close to mom as possible so I spent most of Mass feeling rather light-headed.
Then at the end of Mass John Paul and Cecilia ended up sitting next to each other (we're not the only ones for whom the pew is basically a game of musical chairs, right??) and while they weren't fighting, they decided for some reason that it would be appropriate to hug and kiss and kiss and hug and act like the best of sibling friends but... NOT AT MASS, kids!
It *was* rather endearing how they held hands to walk out of the church, though.
Peter and I had an argument afterwards at home because he wanted to touch my earrings and I didn't want him to. "ONE? ONE???" He said, holding out one finger.
Fine. I let him touch them with one finger. Because they're flower earrings, and he's allowed to touch real flowers with just one finger...
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!