Whew! We hosted 30 ladies here yesterday (and... 7 babies? 8 babies?) for the Catholic Women Blogging Network Mid-Atlantic Conference (that's a mouthful, eh?) and while my body isn't as exhausted as I feel like it *should* be, my mind is moving a mile a minute!
It's just plain good to be among so many people with such good hearts. If it were up to me, we would all sit around for an entire week just talking and being that place of "you too? ME TOO!" understanding that sets in when suddenly you realize that you're surrounded by kindred spirits. But we all have family and lives to attend to, and so for now we can all just daydream about that sort of magical event ;)
Anyway, I will try to manage some sort of conference recap post - we're in vacation planning mode right now, which might eat up any of my free time, but I promise either I'll get a post together or I'll point you to some other thoughtful posts that some OTHER bloggers write that will make you feel like you were there!
There were behavior issues involving screaming like banshees this morning, so getting to the 8:30 Mass didn't happen... So I took all the girls to a later Mass and my mom took John Paul early. They were out hiking all day yesterday, so I'll just go ahead and blame behavior issues on exhaustion...
They sure are cute though, huh?
As is this guy, who was well-behaved at home but whom I can't physically handle at Mass, so home he stayed!
Cecilia was my photographer this morning, hence the picture. But you're used to blurry, unflattering shots from me, right?
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!