Happy Sunday! We celebrated Cecilia's birthday yesterday and I seriously can't believe she's 6. 6 just seems so OLD! And since I started this blog when she was a baby (almost 6 years ago, since she was maybe 5 months old?), I suppose it makes this blog seem old, too!
These two went to Mass with my mom and apparently behaved impeccably!
Not so much.
Well, Edith did well. Because she just nursed and slept the whole time, except for a brief spell of hiccups and cooing. Mary Claire was whisper-yelling for her to stop making noise, and I reminded her that quiet baby noises are okay. But apparently not in Mary Claire's book...
Affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
Cecilia and Mary Claire were plagued with the sillies all through Mass, which was not the most fun. Quiet disobedience is still disobedience! Evidently turning 6 didn't magically flip the "good behavior" switch...
On the way to Mass Cecilia was talking about how we can play on Sundays, just not work. But... Would sewing or embroidering or quilting be work? I assured her that no, since she has so much fun doing those things, they don't count as work. So she's hard at work with her new embroidery kit, creating adorable things for other people.
Sadly, we have to do a fair amount of work today, solely because there are piles and piles of laundry and not a whole lot of clean underwear. Normally we plan chores out better than this! And there's de-Christmasing to start on as well, since we can't undecorate in one day, and Andrew's gone all day on Candlemas.
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!