Happy Easter! He is Risen! Alleluia!!!
Still haven't painted that porch... And didn't exactly choose the best time of day to take a picture, lighting-wise, but look! Family picture!
And Grandma and the grandkids (from our family)!
Grandma took Peter to Mass as a special Easter treat (they'll be in the chapel/cry room the whole time, where Mass is piped in via TV because Peter and quiet do not exactly coexist...) and I'll have the other five at Mass this afternoon, which should be a barrel of laughs and we might just go straight to the chapel instead of the main church, too...
Hope your Easter is wonderful! And that the sugar overload isn't too bad at your place...
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!