Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to my awesome husband, who:

Roughhouses with John Paul so I don't have to


Puts this sleepy boy to bed almost every night


Provides the obligatory shoulder rides


Snuggles the little one to sleep



Makes up ridiculous games that the kids love


And generally lets this toddler lead him wherever he wants to go



 Of course he also does the boring stuff, like washing the diapers, doing most of the laundry and dishes, doing ALL the vacuuming, taking out the trash and recycling, and cleaning the bathrooms.

I don't think either of us entirely understood what we were getting into when we started dating over 9 years ago, and I'm so happy to be married to the man that Andrew has become.  What other father teaches his toddler Latin chant?

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan