What I Wore Sunday: A Maternity Dress!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Do you ever take a shower and then accidentally only shave one leg?  And not realize until like, 5 hours later?  And still not do anything about it 12 hours later?  It's on my list, I promise...

Sunday: Started this post
Monday: Did nothing with it, but DID finish shaving my legs
Tuesday: Finishing it!

I got to go to Mass ALONE because my sister took the big kids to an afternoon Mass - our friend just got ordained on Saturday and it was his first Mass!  They were dressed in their most Pentecost-appropriate clothes:

"Smile like the Holy Spirit is descending upon you!"

Cecilia's Easter dress is *technically* red seersucker, even though it looks pink.

Anyway, here's what I wore on Sunday:

I know, no red!  I don't actually own anything red...  Uh oh!

Elizabeth is convinced that the embroidery on the dress (an ACTUAL maternity dress) is snakes.  I told her it was embroidery and she said, "No. Hnakes."

You don't argue with Elizabeth.



Dress: Old Donna Morgan (via A Pea in the Pod), purchased during my pregnancy with Cecilia (similar, similar)

Shoes: DSW, really not right with that dress buuuut oh well... (similar, similar, similar)

Bump: 18 weeks - almost halfway there!

I'm reaching the point where "normal" clothes mostly aren't fitting anymore...  The transitional wardrobe has served me well, but my rib cage is expanding and there's only so much stretch I can get out of some of my clothes, so things are gradually getting retired while maternity clothes are making their way out of the storage bins.

And since I started Kendra's Answer Me This questions, I might as well double the link-up fun!

1. Do you have a land line?

Nope - I'm pretty sure the phone lines that connect to our house don't even have a jack anywhere that we could plug a land line into soooo too bad, so sad!

2. What is your least favorite food?

Anything from the sea.  God put those things at the bottom of the ocean for a reason - because they taste NASTY and nobody should eat them!

3. What's on your summer reading list?

No idea!  I need to find more books to read - I'm just about out of my stack...  Give me suggestions!  Although I'll be honest, I'm more likely to read them if they're fiction books, particularly fiction of the young adult variety...

4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?

Not a ton, but I get a fair amount of cloth diapering/breastfeeding questions.  I'm far from an expert, but I always like sharing my opinion :)

5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?

Childbirth?  Honestly, I don't do a lot of physically demanding tasks...

6.  How do you feel about massages?

In theory, I think they're awesome.  But they always HURT!  I don't know if my skin or muscles are too sensitive, but even those tiny Asian ladies who massage your legs during a pedicure preeeetty much leave me with bruises.  I will take a back rub from my husband any time, but I do NOT like it when other people touch  me!

Anyway, if you're in an internet browsing sort of a mood, definitely go check out more links at Catholic All Year and Fine Linen & Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan