43/52: Lounging Around

Friday, November 25, 2016

I'm definitely behind in this whole photography project... There are what, 5 weeks left in the year? And I've got 10 left to add. But once the baby's born, that gives me permission to totally overload you on the new baby pictures, right? It would be easy to do if she would hurry up and get born!!!

No, don't mind me, not completely over this whole "being pregnant" thing at all...


We're a reading family, in case you haven't noticed. I mean, how could we not be? Books are awesome! I think my favorite moments are when everybody's just lounging around, silently reading to themselves.

Probably because it means they're being quiet...


Sometimes I have to take books away from them and force them to go outside, or else they'd just sit around reading all day!


Or lie around, as the case may be.


We've had to institute a "no reading before breakfast" rule, although they're allowed to bring books to the table so I suppose the rule doesn't really matter...


Of course, some of them are more willing to spend time outside than read, as evidenced by the messy hair and dirty face! Sweet Elizabeth still isn't reading well, and is pretty disappointed (she's only four! I keep reminding her it's okay! But it's really hard to have a twin and two older siblings who are reading fiends and to be stuck looking at pictures...), but she'll get there - they always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan