21/52: Puffy Sleeves and Peonies

Wednesday, May 30, 2018



Last week was rather an unexciting week and the only pictures there were going to be were of Peter and Edith eating breakfast... (Actually, we had a picnic on a mountain, toured a battlefield, and went strawberry picking, but I didn't take pictures of those things)

But then!! Dresses my sister and I used to wear as children arrived in the mail, and we obviously had to have a fashion show (and fight over who got to wear which dress)!

Do you *see* those puff sleeves? Nobody wanted to take them off. They've got their Christmas dresses aaaall planned out and it's going to be amazing.

Also: I'm feeling super-justified because *they* all think the neck on that brown dress is also too tight!

We picked lettuce, kale, beet greens, and strawberries for the CSA. And one of the ladies brought over a ton of peonies from her yard! The girls were in heaven and we've still got a few left around the house. Need to plant lots of peonies this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan