You Have a Beautiful Family

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hi!

This might be weird, but I feel awkward saying it in person since we don't really know each other. Here goes, though:

You have a beautiful family.



Is that strange to say? I'm just really, really happy that you exist.


Maybe you're not even all here; maybe you've got children waiting for you in heaven already. You don't have to share if you're not comfortable, it's none of my business, but I'm here if you need someone to help you remember those sweet babies, gone too soon.

You have a beautiful family.

I'm not going to ask you questions about why your children are so close in age, or so far apart in age, or why you haven't given your oldest child a sibling yet... Your grave reasons, your fertility, are none of my business. But I'm here to commiserate, to pray for you, if you need a little support.

You have a beautiful family.

I won't ask if you're the babysitter. Or the grandma. Or if any of them are adopted. You have your own story, and so do they. But wow.

You have a beautiful family.

I know how hard kids can be! You're doing such a great job! Sometimes it can be so hard getting out of the house, and nobody ever knows the whole story behind the meltdowns and misbehavior... Just know that it's normal, and I'm glad you're still trying.

You have a beautiful family

Photo: Rachel Cupps Photography

6 comments:

  1. Love. You have a beautiful family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I always love your posts on instagram and here on the blog. You are a beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+
    Thanks! You have a beautiful family as well! This was such a wonderful affirmation and shows your kind heart! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple yet sweet post, Rosie! Sometimes, I make up in my mind how others view my family. Our babies don't come as close together as we would like, we've had health issues, we have little ones in heaven.... Especially as a Catholic homeschool mama with only 4 kiddos, I think others are incorrectly judging me. Such a stupid insecurity! But, friend, you are absolutely correct, we **all** have beautiful families. All glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs. You have an absolutely beautiful family too.

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan