Wisdom

Sunday, February 5, 2012

We saw a car at church whose license plate read, "Wisdom" - John Paul immediately read it on his own and asked me, "Talk about wisdom?"

So I tried to explain what exactly wisdom is...  Not that he really cared, he also asked me to talk about Sanctus and St. Michael (my license plate and Andrew's license plate, "SNCTUS" & "STMCHL").

So we get home and he's playing on his own and I hear him say, "WISDOM!!!"

And I look over and he's spelled this on the fridge, entirely on his own:


And he's taken the letters out of his puzzle to spell it, too!


This kid is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan