What I Wore (and What's On Sale!)

Sunday, July 12, 2015


This week's behavior highlight during Mass was John Paul taking off his tie and trying to wear it around his head while Elizabeth blew raspberries and tried to squirm out of my arms while ripping my veil out of my hair. Man, we're pros. She also spent a little while lying on the floor, possibly licking the tiles. But she was quiet so...

(This is why I read the readings beforehand.)


The scarf was probably unnecessary, but it makes nursing discreetly possible!

After the Stitch Fix disaster, I got an email from Gap that everything is 40% off (using the code GOOD), including sale items! That makes some things REALLY inexpensive right now, so I ordered some things to replace items I have that have worn out, and I'm pretty excited to try them out. There's a TON available right now for great prices, so you should absolutely click over and check it out!

If you're curious about what I'm trying, you can click the pictures below directly - not those exact colors, but those same items. 

Linking up with Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday! Go check out more Sunday Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan