Happy Sunday from St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Clare!
In her defense, he *did* sound like he was singing about "Jesus Saltine" instead of "Jesus our King" but still, leave the punching to St. Nicholas!
Affiliate links included below - thanks for your support!
I've reached the point where I'm feeling pretty "over" maternity clothes... I'm almost 35 weeks and my shirts aren't covering my belly all the way (I'm not even measuring big, there's just only so far these things stretch!), so I'm not inclined to buy any other maternity things. I'm just looking forward to regular clothes again!
ModCloth is having a big "Friends and Family" sale (which ends today! 25% off $100 or more plus free shipping with code F13m64G ) so I ordered this skirt (in navy, but it comes in several other colors), this sweater (in cream, also comes in several other colors), and this top (again, comes in different colors). So excited to wear them once the baby's here!
Meanwhile I'm also trying to make sure the kids are all well-attired for the fall & winter - I think the girls and Peter are good, but John Paul is so tricky... His waist is TINY, so I feel like his size 6 pants are only just now fitting properly, but I know it's going to be time to size up soon so I feel like I should take advantage of sales and grab stuff while I can? The Children's Place is having a good sale right now so I'm at least stocking up on Mass clothes (this blazer in the next size up + khakis and oxford shirts, because I've decided that it's easier if he just has a "uniform" for Mass...). Their jeans have held up really well for us, too, but I think I stocked up enough last year that I can skip buying those for a while. And if I'm wrong, they have sales frequently enough that I can remedy my mistake!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!