I'm almost 37 weeks. There's only so much longer I can wear a few of my maternity items so... I'm just gonna keep them on repeat for a while. You know how it is! You've seen this before.
Side note: How do you like that impeccably-organized homeschool bookshelf?
Thankfully my mom could take some kids to a later Mass, so we could still tag team (Peter, I love you, and I know you love the Mass but... You're just too much right now.). But it was extra-crowded, so we were crammed into a pew and Elizabeth wanted to sit on my lap and fiddle with my earrings and my belly is huge and the sitting/standing/kneeling generally makes me dizzy but today was worse than usual, particularly with the lack of sleep (thanks, pregnancy insomnia!)... Well, less than a month until I'm not pregnant anymore!
In other news, I know it's not quite November but... I'm gearing up for Advent. I really, really love Advent. Especially since we've done Advent with a newborn or two a couple times before, I feel like it's such a perfect time to reset and simplify everything!
We've got all our Advent things (including our millions of books - now is a good time to pick some up so that you beat the rush and get good prices!) packed away and easy to find, I'm looking back at what we did last year and the year before to see what makes sense for this year, and I'm thinking that the crafts we've done in the past miiight not be happening this time...
I'll have a gift guide with a giveaway on Tuesday (here's last year's gift guide if you want to get a head start!), and I had so many great items to share that I thought I'd split them up a bit and do one giveaway today!
Have you heard of The Mass Box? It's a monthly subscription with all the craft supplies you could possibly need to prepare your kids for Mass each week. Their Advent Mass Box even includes Advent candles you can roll yourself!!! We did this for Lent and the kids ADORED it, and they're letting me give away a December box! I'll run the giveaway until Friday so that if you don't win you have the chance to order one for yourself using the discount code ROSIE10 (that's 10% off for you, and I get a small percentage as well!). Good luck!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!