Happy Sunday! Happy time change! After all, who doesn't like that "extra hour" of sleep that's really just everyone's schedule getting thrown off?
First, if you haven't had a chance to check out the Handmade Gift Guide I posted earlier this week and enter the giveaway, now's your last chance! You've got until midnight (Eastern) tonight :)
Yesterday was a busy day, and I'm kind of amazed by how much we accomplished (well, mostly it was Andrew...) - pullets moved into the coop with the big hens, coop cleaned out (that was ALL Andrew), pedicure gotten (such hard work!), seed garlic and shallots sorted and ready for planting, manure spread and part of garden prepped for fall planting (with a little bribery...), and I even managed to walk aaaaaall the way down to the pond and back up the hill with the kids!
Of course, I only had the energy to do this because I knew we were going out for burgers for dinner, so I didn't have to conserve any energy for cooking ;)
Affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
Dress: Gap (currently only $36! Jump on that if you're pregnant y'all, it's got POCKETS!)
Leggings (my all-time favorites): J.Crew Factory
We hit up the early Mass this morning, thanks to the time change. Peter was pretty sad that there was no "sing song!" but hey, it makes the Mass that much shorter and means there are fewer opportunities for meltdowns!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!