Oh, these last weeks of pregnancy...
I'll be 39 weeks on Tuesday. I've never gone more than 5 days past my due date so hopefully we'll have baby news to share some time after Thanksgiving. But until then, it seems that all my body wants to do is catch every. single. stinking. cold. that seems to be floating around in the general vicinity.
NOBODY ELSE IS GETTING SICK. JUST ME.
This tends to happen to me at the end of every pregnancy - my body's so busy growing another human that my immune system shuts down and I'm a mess until the baby's born, at which point immediate relief is present! But until then, I'm hanging in there, sneezes and all.
Meanwhile we're experiencing lovely technical difficulties all over the house - the internet is on-again-off-again (mostly off again, so we'll see if this post ever actually makes it to publication), the refrigerator finally got fixed after weeks of either spoiling things or freezing them but now the freezer has called it quits (I almost cried, we had to give so much ruined food to the chickens... and then the fridge decided it was also done when we woke up this morning. Awesome.) and all that combined with sickness-induced grumpiness gives me a lot to offer up.
BUT! It should be a nice joyful week! The twins turn 4 tomorrow, Peter turns 2 the next day (and also 7, he tells us. "Just like Don Paul!"), I *hopefully* have my last appointment with the MFM specialists (let's hope baby doesn't need any coaxing to get born!) - all sorts of excitement!
In the grand scheme of things, our current problems are nothing, obviously. It's just frustrating to be trying to prepare for birthdays and baby and have to throw so much money away and have all sorts of our efforts go in vain. I think I need a nap.
I've got a giveaway (and my super-lame grown-up Christmas list) going on this post and will have another giveaway later in the week ('tis the season, right? I love giving you guys stuff!), and hopefully I can muster up the energy this week to do some sort of useful nesting, aside from stockpiling baking ingredients (that counts, right?).
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!