Let's hope this is my last pregnant My Sunday Best for a while, mmk? Because 39 weeks 5 days is pleeeeenty of time gestating this babe, in my opinion!
It's cold today and we finally turned on the heat for the first time this season! This also meant layering all the things to avoid having to get out any winter coats (although I did get John Paul's out for him when he went to let the chickens out this morning - I'm not cruel!). I'm at the point in the pregnancy where I'm trying to give my favorite maternity clothes one last hurrah before they get put away for a few years, although this dress will work post-partum for a while thanks to a button-down front.
Andrew came to Mass with us so Peter got to come too, and was so happy about it!!! Which he expressed by talking about all the things and humming "Camptown Races" very loudly during the consecration... Sigh. Everybody's behavior was off - I'm just gonna blame the cold weather? There was a really sweet moment after Communion though, when the organist started playing the Marian hymn and it was "Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above" and ALL the kids in the congregation started singing very loudly and excitedly - Father looked up with a big smile on his face (and he's not the type to smile much!) because how can you not smile at something like that?
Affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
Dress: Gap Maternity (on sale now)
Leggings: J. Crew Factory (also on sale!)
Sweater: ModCloth (will likely be on sale on Black Friday and all through that weekend)
This week, like every week (and really most days...), I wore a Lilla Rose flexi clip in my hair - these things are so amazing I ended up signing up to sell them, just because I wanted to get a discount! They're going to be having a HUGE Black Friday sale (at least 20% off everything, up to 60% off!) from 3 AM Eastern on Black Friday all the way through 3 AM Eastern on the 29th, and they don't have many sales every year, so grab some hair accessories for a steep discount and gift everyone you know! This one would be perfect for Advent, this one is lovely and will be steeply discounted because it's going to be discontinued, and this one is similar to the one I'm wearing... So many options!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!