I'm not quite two weeks post partum, and while I'm attempting to rock the girdle Lisa recommended, my bones totally haven't shifted back enough to accommodate any of my pink clothing for Gaudete Sunday...
On the plus side, my scale says I've lost all my pregnancy weight!
On the minus side, later in the day my scale also told me I weigh 80 pounds.
I think my scale might be broken...
I wasn't sure if this maternity dress (affiliate link, and on big sale!) would work post partum, but you totally can't tell it's a maternity dress! I had the carrier on through Mass anyway and switched off nursing the baby and wearing her, so it's not like you could tell...
Mary Claire and Cecilia had much more pink in their ensembles, as did John Paul and Elizabeth. Peter stayed home, because Andrew couldn't come with us.
And with that I have to be done - one of those days where the baby won't let me put her down at all! 2 weeks until Christmas!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!