Alone time with Cecilia

Thursday, March 22, 2012


John Paul took a rare nap the other day.  Cecilia and I didn't know what to do with ourselves!


Well, Cecilia knew what to do with herself...  She likes to station herself at the screen door, watching everything happen outside.


Of course, that can always change when Mom has a camera to grab!


She was BEGGING to go wake "Bwa-bwa" up.  I told her he was sleeping, so she ran to the stairs and put her head down with a loud sigh.  


But then she found a crumb of something on the stairs and tried to offer it to me...


Before deciding to eat it herself :)


Also, she bashed her head on a chair because she decided to take a pillow off the couch and try balancing on it.  Not child abuse, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan