48/52: Box Day!

Tuesday, December 4, 2018



What comes after Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday? Packing Box Wednesday! Most of ours are going straight into a pile to use for wood stove kindling, but the biggest ones get played with for a while before they succumb to their ultimate fate of being broken and burned. Thanks, Amazon!

This large one in particular did NOT last long. There was so, so much fighting over it. I think my favorite fight (can there ever be a favorite fight?) was when Edith wanted to be alone in the box but Peter climbed in with her... She tackled him so hard and so fiercely that she broke the box!!! She may be tiny, but she can certainly hold her own when she knows what she wants.

Further proof that all they really need is boxes, no actual toys? Probably.

I only got one picture of Edith in my hat, but it was such a hilarious sequence of events. She wanted to put on her 'pitty hat,' but the brim was folded down so it kept ending up over her eyes. "I taaaaant! I taaaaant!" She whined over and over again, refusing any help until suddenly she stopped with it over her face, held completely still, and coyly lifted the brim. "Peet-a-boo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan