A Squeaky Clean Soul!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

A year ago today we received the surprising news that my dad had passed away.  But what should have been a day of grieving was instead a day of joy as we welcomed the newest member of our family into the Church!


Despite Elizabeth's frequent proclamations of "Wub a dub dub, two babies in a tub!!!" and Mary Claire's insistence on dancing in circles in front of the statue of Mary, it went fairly smoothly.


John Paul has rediscovered Calvin & Hobbes, and I can only guess that that's where he got the inspiration for his facial expressions?


And now the twins' new favorite phrase is, "PEEDA!  You. A. BAPTISM!!!"  *wild giggles*

And now to get the baby to bed and marvel at the hair styling properties of chrism...  Would you say a quick prayer for the repose of my dad's soul before you call it quits for the night?  Many thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan