For the first time in ages, Andrew didn't have to be at church on Christmas Day (he *did* have midnight Mass, though), so we got to go to a later Mass together. You'd think that would give us plenty of time for a nice family Christmas picture, right?
Edit: Andrew informs me that he's always home on Christmas, it's Easter when we never see him. On careful examination of past blog posts, I officially concede the point.
You'd be wrong.
Well, we tried. Especially Mary Claire, obviously... Also, why am I carrying giant Peter and Andrew has the tiny baby? Should've thought this through a little better...
I'm going to keep the linkup open an extra day, through to Saturday night - I'd love to see your family pictures from Christmas and hear about how you're celebrating through the full 12 days!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!