Whew, I've gotta tell you I'm pretty relieved not to have to take pictures every day anymore! Sure, it's a reminder to look somewhat put-together, but when it's this hot and we're not going anywhere (Andrew's car has been in the shop nearly all month, so we've been stuck at home), I don't always feel like making an effort...
It just took over an hour to get Peter down for his nap, so we'll just make this post short and snappy!
(Hop on over to facebook to learn the mundane details behind these photos, including which outfit Mary Claire emphatically told me is NOT PRETTY.)
Today seemed like a cool-ish morning - the weather website said it was only 71, so I figured I could wear sleeves and be okay!
Affiliate links below - thanks for your support!
Then Elizabeth insisted on sitting on me and kissing me all through Mass while Cecilia sat as close as possible to me and Peter alternated between being taken out and talking VERY LOUDLY about all the saints in one of his favorite books. And there was a lovely whisper-fight between Elizabeth and Cecilia when Cecilia wouldn't let Elizabeth look at the Bible she was reading (and spent the ENTIRE Mass reading. It was one of John Paul's birthday presents and is AWESOME and they've been reading it nonstop, but there's no way it's coming to Mass again.).
Needless to say, I was feeling rather warm by the end of Mass!
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!