My Sunday Best, Volume 56: Mass in the Hot Seat

Sunday, May 28, 2017

You know how "they" say that your kids will behave better if you sit in the front? Well. I've never found that to be the case with my kids. Maybe because we've always got a baby + toddler or two?

So now John Paul has expressed such a strong desire to sit right near the front & center and I can't deny him, because he really does pay better attention (and so do I), but GOSH it's nerve-wracking when Father is preaching RIGHT THERE and you and the kids are right in his line of vision... And they aren't behaving!!

Oy.

Well, we made it through Communion before I had to take fussy Edith out, so it could have gone much worse. But really kids, do you have to loudly exclaim, "Is she pooping???" right when you hear the baby let one rip?


"Is that really a Mass shirt?" Elizabeth asked, mid-Mass...

Hmm. Well, looking at the pictures, maybe not... Point taken.

(In my defense, it was free?)


This one would have been such a good picture of it had been in focus, right? John Paul does NOT want to be fired as photographer, so I had to give him another chance... I think that chance will have to include a tripod next week, because holding a camera steady is not so much happening with the wiggly 7-year-old.

High five to Sarah, who had the most clicks through last week! Hopefully she'll give us all loooots of baby pictures this week ;)



Your turn!

Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!

Just a few ground rules before you link up:

1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.

2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).

3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)

4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.

5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan