"Creativity"

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I know, I've been gone for a while.  But I'm pregnant!  And tired!  And my computer battery doesn't last for longer than a minute when it's unplugged, so I can't blog lying down....  So I haven't been.  But I'm feeling somewhat better, especially since Sister is visiting and has lightened my load significantly.  So hopefully I'll be able to give you a few days of posts at least...


John Paul got a new packet of "MagnifiKid" (church magazine...) in the mail and wanted to open them IMMEDIATELY!  When I wouldn't do it for him, he ran to the utensil drawer and pulled out a butter knife.


Well, that didn't work, so he grabbed the plastic scissors (completely blunt-edged) from his doctor's kit.  
Not so much.

Luckily I distracted him with something, probably an animal cracker...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back!

    Immortalizing the kids' antics is such a wonderful thing. FB is hard to use to get a grandchild fix. But this blog is perfect for that! I just want you to have a chip implanted so that every cool thing that the kids do is recorded here. That wouldn't be a problem, would it?

    ReplyDelete

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan