Oh yeah, Father's Day happened

Friday, June 22, 2012


I meant to post about Father's Day.  But then I forgot.  The kids obliged me in the morning by playing by themselves for QUITE a while.  Here you see Cecilia clad in a diaper and her new shoes, engrossed in the dust cover of a book.


And John Paul needed nothing more than a stopwatch to entertain himself!


Which was perfect, because it took a while to make Dad breakfast in bed (even if he came downstairs before it was ready, so he ate it at the table...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan