Saturday Morning Music Video: Behind the Scenes

Saturday, August 23, 2014

"7 more fans and I'll do a lip sync for Kelly!" I thought.  

"Long shot!  It takes forever to get facebook likes!" I thought...

Well, apparently bribing with boy bands is the way to go :P

So thanks for that!

Actually, it was fun - we had kind of a blast (except for the crying, but even that wasn't exactly out of the ordinary)!


He still has his facial hair today - he tells me it can't be washed off, it can only come off on its own.  Yet something tells me his face will magically be clean before Mass tomorrow...


She's the only one who DIDN'T want facial hair, but her dancing made up for it.


She did NOT like this whole "wearing jeans" thing, but she begged for a mustache...

Photo: Three guesses who was the first one to start crying during our lip sync...

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" She sobbed, probably for about 50% of the video...

Intrigued? Want to cheer yourself up with some awkward pregnant dancing and amazing baby dancing?

Give it a watch, and click "like" over on YouTube!  It's a contest or something, but I'm not sure that there are actually prizes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan