Father's Day Gift Ideas {Five Favorites}

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Father's Day is in a week and a half! What are YOU getting your guy this year?


1. Rustic Bottle Opener with cap catcher - perfect for mounting right near his favorite spot to pop open a cold one!
2. Dadasaurus-Babysaurus Shirts - comes in different colors and sizes, too!
3. Father-Son Nerd Shirts - because seriously. Amazing (sizes baby through big kids!)
4. St. Joseph Icon - because who would be a better role model?
5. Reef Bottle Opener Sandal - there's a bottle opener on the bottom. Always be prepared.

So what did I *actually* get Andrew? Well, I'll tell you right now because he already knows... This book just came in the mail and I'm planning on letting him pick out some cocktails for us to make together soon!

Linking up with the lovely Jenna for Five Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan