Look, I didn't mess this up!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

 After my serious errors with last weekend's sewing project, I figured it was time to tackle something a little easier:


Sleeveless shirt that has never really been flattering on me...


But she proved months and  months ago that she can wear it better...

So off the hanger it came - sides taken in, makeshift sash thrown together, and she LOVES it!  It's far too big, but she'll be wearing it for several years to come, so I'm fine with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan