Valentines for Lent

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I've never been one to make a big deal out of Valentine's Day - I just don't particularly care about it beyond getting good deals on candy after the holiday's over. And it's like a sucker punch to the gut when it falls during Lent! All that candy, and no way to eat it... (Although Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year, so if you're like me and indulge on Sundays, you're good!)

So, in an attempt to provide a product for an austere, penitent market that I know you readers are, I thought I'd make a niche product that seems to be missing:

Lenten Valentines!

Right click to download, or just screenshot them and share with friends. Hope you get a laugh out of one or two of these!

(And if you need *real* Valentines to print, Micaela and Kendra have you covered!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan