Hello friends! Holly is letting me host What I Wore Sunday here this week while she gets Fine Linen & Purple running. Thanks for joining me - she'll have it back up next week!
In true "keeping it real" What I Wore Sunday fashion, I'm going to give you a picture of me, blurry, with a messy house and a baby photobomber! Many thanks to my 6-year-old photographer. This is from January, which is why the Christmas stockings are still hanging up...
I wore one of my new favorite shirts - dolman sleeves are the best! It's got a banded bottom as well, so it doesn't move out of place during the wrangling I have to do during Mass.
(Which, if you're linking up, are totally unnecessary! Do them if you want, skip them if that's easier. I've got some affiliate links in here, which just means if you sign up or purchase I get some referral credit at no extra cost to you.)
Skirt: J. Crew via ThredUp
Boots: Old, similar here
And I have a picture from this week but the baby is screaming at me so... I'll post it next week! No time limits here - post what you can, when you can!
Now it's your turn! Grab the button below and link up your post using the tool at the bottom:
Just a few ground rules before you do!
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts.
3. Please visit some other posts in the linkup & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!