Last week I asked if you all would consider linking up with me if I started a new Sunday linkup, and at least two people said yes so... Let's do this!
John Paul was my photographer again, but obviously I chose an inferior location because he backed up as far as he could and... Couldn't get my entire body in the picture.
This week I got to have just Peter and Cecilia with me at Mass - a friend was there without her kids and Elizabeth sat with her and apparently had a very pleasant time! It's always nice for kids to get some one-on-one time for Mass, and it certainly doesn't happen with us these days...
I tried to set up the camera to take some self-timer pictures after that but... No dice. Which is too bad, because you would have been able to see the molding that Andrew just installed at the bottom of the picture! He finished the mud room floor and has been working on the trim - it's so bright and pretty in there now!
Some referral links below - thanks for your support!
10w5day bump: 5th pregnancy, y'all.
Top: Limited via ThredUp
Skirt: Stitch Fix (which would make a great Mother's Day present from you to you, just sayin')
Flats: Ancient, uncomfortable, and in need of being donated...
|Feel free to grab the button if you'd like! I made it just for you :)|
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church.
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts.
3. Please visit some other posts in the linkup & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture, not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!